blessedchick

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Life

Isnt it funny how when somthing happens to you, you seem to find that half the people you know are in the same situation.
Let me explain, I am 25 weeks pregnant with my second child. When I became pregnant there were only two other people I knew of that were also pregnant, now just about every Married female I know has a bump. I think the worst of all of this is that everybody elses bumps seem to be bigger than mine.

Minding my insecurity and back to my story, one of best friends who was my head bridesmaid, and yes guilty me I hadn't seen her in a year turns up at the supermarket looking rather large, looks at me with a smile on her face "oh I'm so full I just had a big lunch" I look back at her very enlarged belly and fat face with a confused stare and said "I think you might have a little bit more than just lunch in there"

Well yes that was the biggest shook of all but when I look around my church there are a few people who look like they have a bit more than lunch in there tummies as well.

I am also getting ph calls from other friends to say that they are pregnant. I am also sure that the amount of people pregnant at the moment will fill the roll of at two primary schools in five years time.

Now don't get me wrong it is great to have all these people sharing my experience, but my goodness it gets expensive when they all start poping out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home