blessedchick

Saturday, July 29, 2006

The funeral was a nice service, 5 out of 7 grandchildren were there and we carried her coffin out along with her God son. I know Nana would have liked that cos her favourite thing in the world was her grandchildren.
There is a story of when my Aunty was pregnant with her first child, she was dragged along to the CWI in Dunedin (where my nana was president) to Grandma's night. My nana was so desperate to go to grandma's night she took along a pregnant woman.
Her life revolved around her family and think she would be pleased to see so many of her family at her funeral.

The day before she died I had a dream that I was driving in a car with my Nana in the passenger seat and she had her memory restored to her and she knew who we all were, all the family and she said she was proud of us, and that was very nice.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger ElizabethB said…

    And now it truly is restored to her, in fact she is restored!
    Thinking of you so often during this time xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home