blessedchick

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Dog

My mother said to me yesterday "that we have a wonderful way of going down the toilet and coming up with a golden terd"
In her opinion here is another example of this.
Warwick and I have always wanted a dog, we both absolutely love cocker spaniels. Well last weekend when we got back from the wedding there was a text on my ph saying do we know anyone who would like a free dog, a cocker spaniel. I thought oh yeah whatever.
The next morning I said to Warwick would you like a dog, well check it out. To cut a long storey short Yesterday we brought home a wonderful Cocker spaniel puppy named Henry as our newest member of the family. That's a golden terd in my books.





Warwick tried to tell me he is not a dog person... Yeah right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home