blessedchick

Sunday, March 26, 2006

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Things are getting a bit stressful around here at the moment. Alyssa is struggling with the new adition to our family and is acting up, we are still not earning enough to cover our bills and have been living off money that was ment to buy things we need with, and now that the money is almost gone, we still don't have any of the things we need. Every now and then the lack of sleep catches up to me. I have a house I seem to be constantly cleaning and it is always a mess, and my husband isn't coping with his work load. We feel alone and that there is no one we can talk to to vent our frustrations.
The only thing that is getting me through is holding on to God with everything I have left and just having faith that everything will be ok, that God will look after us.
Georgia is a very easy baby and doesn't wake to much in the night, she is a joy, Alyssa is getting used to Georgia but I have to keep my eye on her constanly as she has started to become violent with hitting, kicking, punching, slapping and biting and we don't know how to stop it. All I can do is pray and keep praying about everything cos the only way I am coping is with Gods strength because I have none left.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger hollowsolid said…

    keep your chin up and your heart strong. things will get better.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger godsgirl said…

    Our church is a FAMILY and I'm sure many of us would like to help out if we can :) You don't need to take the full load. Your family is here to help k *HUGS*

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Rayd said…

    Can you bring an empty jar to church and tell people you are struggling with money? Leave the money jar at the door and welcome people to put spare change in it. Collect the jar at the end. Even if it's not much it may help a little. After all isn't that what a church is for? Body of Christ. The hands are useless if you've got no arms. Opawa doesn't want to lose a hand because they neglected an arm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home