blessedchick

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Limbo

Well what a frustrating time. I don't know whether or not I'm three days over due or I have five days till my due date. I have 2 due dates which is very frustrating, 1 is my LMP date and the other is the date from the scan. It looks like the scan date is more accurate which is the 17th of Feb, but it is eight days after the original date worked out so that is 8 days of feeling over due.
Waiting, we have everything done, we have brought everything we need and all this was ready by the 2nd of feb so since then its just waiting.
I am getting tied and grumpy easily and snapping at people, and I am being generally quite rude, sorry to all those I have offended but if you can't handle rude comments it might be better not to visit me until after the baby is born. Just think Warwick has to live with the rudeness.
I havent been to church cos I can't stand stupid comments such as so have you had the baby yet. (why yes I have I just left it at home and am wearing a cusion up my top cos I miss having a fat belly) I mean come on people use your brain.

At the moment it feels like this baby is never going to come out, and I have had enough.

I will be much happier when this baby is out

We went to Quail Island yesterday and I had a great time, but I really missed being able to play with my daughter cos I was so sore and worn out. Warwick is great with her but I have been missing out on so much playtime and bonding. Thank you to all those who helped us yesterday.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger amy said…

    Hang in there Becs. All is good (God's) time!

    Can't believe you made it to Quail Island yesterday, getting off that boat and all. You're a legend.

    Thinking of you this week. Hope baby girl comes soon ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home