blessedchick

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Gods Blessings

We went to visit a family member in a rest home a couple of weeks ago, and a lady came in with a tray full of stuff to make our own cups of tea and placed it on the bed. I decided to play hostess and make a drink for everyone in the room when I herd this strange gagging sound, I looked down to see Alyssa when brown stuff coming out of her mouth. While I was making the tea she had grabbed a spoon and dipped it in the instant coffee (thinking it was milo) and put it in her mouth. mmm powder coffee.

Its interesting how God works, on Saturday I found money left in an ATM machine, there was no one around the bank was closed, I didn't know what to do.
So I took the money home with me planning on taking to the bank on Monday.
when I got home I was shaking and I felt so guilty having someone else's money in my possession.
I will admit I thought about keeping the money cos I could have really used it but I'm to honest. On Monday I took the money back to the bank and the tellers were stunned that someone would actually own up. One actually said "it gives you hope that there are still some good people out there" it made me feel really good. When I got back in the car I felt as though a huge weight had been lifted off me.
The same day my grandad was robed when he was visiting my nana at her rest home, someone went in to his wallet while he was out of the room and when grandad went out of the room the second time they took what was left in the wallet. To me this was strange how it was on the same day and about the same amount of money. It just makes me sick that someone would actually purposely go into a jacket pocket get out a wallet and take the money.

Praise God today I had a visitor and this person had a gift for us and it was the exact amount I needed for something and I really feel God blessed me for my honesty I just wish that there were more people that would do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home