blessedchick

Friday, June 16, 2006

My Nana 2





As you can tell this is not my Nana but she's just cute so I had to put a photo in.




Today I went to visit my Nana and although she is still yellow, she was as bright as a button.
She was smiling and talking and taking notice of the people around her, this is the first time I have seen her do this since September last year.
It is because she is having constant stimulation (where she doesn't normally have any stimulation at all)
For the first time she acknowledged Georgia and actually spoke to her and listened to Alyssa sing to her, she really seemed to see us in the room, where as normally she would barely even open her eyes.
She is still on her way out but what a way to go, she got to see my girls, what a great blessing for her and for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger ElizabethB said…

    Hey Blessed Chick!
    I am sorry I have only just caught up with this news. As the senior generation passes away there is a real sense of loss. However you clearly have good memories to pass on to your children adding continuity to their feeling of having roots. May God be with you as a real comforter!
    Hug time :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home