blessedchick

Monday, January 01, 2007

Life has been busy, I have my old job back at St Ives but this time i am working in the hospital wing and loving it but i am working 4 days on 2 days off so it means i am never home to bath, feed and put my kids to bed and I miss out on so much of them. But what else can you do when you need money.

I had a good but quiet Christmas spending the morning with some freinds then had tea with the family. It was the first Christmas without my Nana and she wasn't mentioned. I think it is still a sore point for alot of my family. I miss her so much.
New years was spent watching the most amazing sunset, gettin the car stuck in the sand, going to the square, then losing the plot at a park and throwing a guy in to the garden. All in all a great night.

To be honest i don't know what i want out of 2007 but i have a few issues to work through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home