blessedchick

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I have been very sick over the past week. I have had a temperature that was 39.7deg C, very tied, dizzy, thumping head ache the list goes on. I'm still not 100% on top of my game.

Warwick looked after the girls for me while I was sick, which I am very grateful for.
Cos I hadn't eaten all week Georgia had to resort to a bottle to get any nutrition.
This morning I got up and looked around the house and thought is this what my house would look like if Warwick was an at home dad. Don't get me wrong I very much appreciate him for looking after the girls but its the things that a mother does that guys just don't think about.

For starters
He got the girls dressed in the mornings. This is good but the clothes he put them in never matched, and my poor Lyssa went for 4 days without having her hair brushed once. So she had a blond very frizzy afro on her head.
When giving babies a cruskit and it is wise to use a bib, once they have finished it you should wash them down before putting them in bed so baby does not stick to the sheets.

Just things like that, it could also be our personality's, I pay attention to detail where as I don't think Warwick knows what detail is.

thank you honey for looking after the children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home