blessedchick

Monday, August 07, 2006

Be patient

When I was a teenager I used to carry around a little card in my wallet that said "Be patient, God isn't finished with me yet"
I have started going back to my ladies cell group at my old church, and I am really enjoying doing in depth bible studies with other woman.
At the moment we are doing the prayer of Jabez bible study about expanding territory.
I felt God place on my heart that I was going to start something, I don't know what or where but something.
I felt though God and I had a lot bit of work to do on sorting me out first (my hard heart)
Once I experience the true freedom that can only come from God, and with Gods help I can expand my territory for God

Be patient, God isn't finished with me yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home