blessedchick

Sunday, October 22, 2006

hmmmm

Lately there are quite a few things I have been battling with, such as trying to find out the real me. I wouldn't say that I am there but this week I think I have had a break through. I feel I have made some new friends and discovered how to have fun again.

Also this week I found out I have a passion for something that I didn't even realise I did until I started talking about it.

I also really enjoy helping people

all of these things may seem small but have really helped me to realise the Rebecca I am.
I am tired of being shy and quiet cos that is not who I am and I am making excuses not to do things that I know God is calling me to do

Thank you Lord for waking me up from this inactive life and putting a fire under me to burn for you Amen.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Mark Wilson said…

    Amen, mother!
    Uhhh..I mean Rebecca!

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger amy said…

    Good on ya Rebecca. It's quite exciting finding out new interests and passions. I pray God would guide you in your discovery.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home